- ComfortZone 130
- projection 127 mm
- flow rate at 3 bar: 5 l/min
- suitable for continous flow water heaters
- 230 V / 50 Hz mains connection
- hygiene rinse activatable (automatic water flow for 10 seconds every 24 hours following the last operation)
- permanent rinse activatable (single water flow for 180 seconds, suitable for thermal disinfection)
- performance may be impaired if the sensor is obscured by the design of the wash basin, or when the wash basin is oversized and the distance between sensor and the wash basin edge is larger than 75 mm
- functional restriction due to too large distance
- TÜV certified
- two filter units with fine filter to protect from incoming dirt, for assembly on existing angle valves, filter element can be removed and cleaned
- scope of supply: Electronic basin mixer, connection hoses, fixing set, power supply, angle valves, filter units, filters, mounting material, assembly instruction
- not included: waste set
More pleasure, more efficiency
Products with this shower technology combined water with air to pamper you with more voluminous, lighter and softer water droplets on your skin. For greater showering pleasure with water efficiency.Get more fun from less water
Excellent user comfort
Generous proportions, sophisticated technology, intuitive operation. Outstanding design, high safety standards and considerably enhanced comfort: Hansgrohe showers, mixers and thermostats with this trademark extend your ComfortZone.Enjoy really new freedom in the bathroom
Save water, protect the climate
Hansgrohe mixers and showers, which are fitted with EcoSmart technology, require up to 60% less water than conventional products – without any loss of comfort. This means you can reduce your water and energy costs and conserve valuable resources.Save water and energy the smart way
One of the most prestigious awards in the world. Awarded for top quality, innovative form and function since 1955 (North Rhine-Westphalia Design Centre).
WaterMark™ is a product quality certification mark provided by independent certifying authorities. It confirms the product complies with the Plumbing Code of Australia and the relevant Australian Standards, which relate to product quality, including health and safety, and warrant that it is fit for purpose.
Spare parts catalogue
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.