Offering our customers the highest quality at all times is a fundamental part of the Hansgrohe company philosophy. We therefore offer consumers a voluntary fifteen-year manufacturer’s guarantee on our products. The conditions and details can be found in the guarantee conditions below.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law or other respective national legislation. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
In addition to the warranties implied by the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and The Trade Practices (Australian Consumer Law) Amendment Regulations 2010 (No. 1) all Hansgrohe products used for domestic purposes and purchased after August 1st 2010, have the following special extended warranties:
Warranty 25 Years
Under special extended warranty: iBox Universal (article 01800180), against any manufacturing defect or design fault, Hansgrohe will - at its discretion – either rectify any defect or fault by repairing or replacing the iBox Universal, including meeting labour costs, as required and any associated packaging or freight charges.
NB: Warranty 25 years is for iBox Universal (article 01800180) only. For all other products, refer below.
Domestic Warranty 15 Years
First 10 Years: Under special extended warranty: All products and parts including hoses, chrome surfaces and replacement parts, against any manufacturing defect or design fault, Hansgrohe will - at its discretion – either rectify any defect or fault by repairing or replacing the product or part, including meeting labour costs, as required and any associated packaging or freight charges.
11 Years - 15 Years: Under special warranty: All surfaces, cartridges, head parts and thermo elements against any manufacturing defect or design fault. Hansgrohe will rectify any defect or fault by providing a replacement product or part as appropriate but labour costs and any other costs including packaging or freight charges will be the customer’s responsibility.
NB: Special and electronic mixers have only a 5 year warranty (battery excluded from warranty).
- The warranty applies to purchases in Australia & New Zealand from 01/08/2010. It applies only to use in Australia & New Zealand for normal residential domestic purposes.
- Proof of purchase is required e.g. the original invoice. The warranty periods as stated above apply from date of purchase, with a 15 year maximum warranty period regardless of any interim rectification.
- The warranty is personal to the first end user and is not transferable.
- Products and parts must be installed and used according to Hansgrohe’s Assembly Instructions and within applicable pressure guidelines.
- A line strainer must be installed to the water supply. The water supply pipes must be flushed prior to connection of the tailpipes.
- A pressure limiting valve must be installed to the water supply and set as outlined in Hansgrohe’s Assembly Instructions. Acidic, citrus or alkaline cleaners must be thoroughly rinsed off taps and fittings immediately.
- Cleaners with scouring additives must not be used. Unapproved product modifications will void special extended warranty. Special extended warranty does not apply to the effects of hard water. It does not apply to products and parts deliberately or accidentally damaged or otherwise misused.
How to make a warranty claim
To make a warranty claim, complete a Technical Service Request, available as a .pdf download and forward with proof of purchase to Hansgrohe Pty Ltd. Technical Service Request is also available at the point of purchase. Hansgrohe reserves the right to determine any issue or uncertainty in connection with the warranty
The Warranty is given by:
Hansgrohe Pty Ltd
Level 1, 123 Camberwell Road
Hawthorn East VIC 3123
Tel: 1800 00 1901
Fax: +61 3 9804 0042
Find a hansgrohe retail store near you
hansgrohe Loading showroom data
An error occurred. Please reload the page.